"A request to our Muslim brothers and friends: Allow our Christian brothers take their pictures with the Christmas trees. Give them the opportunity to rejoice on their holiday."
– Shuafat Refugee Camp
[Translation of Selected Comments:]
– "They take their children as if it is their holiday. God that's embarrassing.."
– "Originally Christmas was not a Christian holiday, it was a pagan custom. Nevertheless, Muslims are happy to take their pictures by the tree."
– "It is blasphemy. May god help us."
– "That would be like seeing a Christian getting he's picture taken next to a lamb for the Eid" [Eid Al-Adha, the Muslim Sacrifice holiday]
– "Let them take the pictures. Maybe Santa will come at night and give them veal as a gift 😂😂😂"
0202 Editor's Notes:
 The post references a habit of Muslim residents having their photos taken, posing be the local Christmas trees.
 The original post was published without a photo. Credit: Greyson Joralemon on unsplash.