West Jerusalemites respond to Sarah Netanyahu’s indictment :
[The photo’s text]
France: The Prime Minister and his wife live in a palace with four chefs waiting on them.
Italy: A palace with a special dining room, nine chefs and feasts fit for a king, for the leader and his wife.
The US: A diverse menu with 72 kinds of meals for the choice of the President and his wife.
Israel: Sarah Netanyahu is on trial for ordering trays of potatoes and rice.”
-Jerusalemites FB Group
– “They’re organized crime, all your lies won’t change that.”
– “[…] I’m right-wing and I’m dying to see Netanyahu step down because he isn’t doing a thing. Apartment prices are sky-high, the country isn’t secure, Iran is on our borders, and lots more. The only thing he’s done is claim our Eurovision win, and you people believe him.”
– “Sarah stole 350 thousand shekels from the public.”
– “Bibi and Sarah, we love you!”
– “It really is shameful, because in France, Italy and the UK the prime minister pays for his meals, not the people.”
– “They spent 6,000,000 shekels on Shimon Peres’s birthday . Six million! And not a sound from the self-righteous choir, that are creating all this noise because of cheap trays. Babble all you want, Bibi (and Sarah) will continue to lead us.”
– “It’s shameful that you are protecting this barbaric family.”
0202 Editor’s Notes:
 A few days ago, Sarah Netanyahu, wife of PM Binyamin (Bibi) Netanyahu, was charged with a violation of the rules regarding the ordering of meals to the PM’s residence.
 Shimon Peres was an Israeli politician who served two terms as Prime Minister, as well as President. He passed away in 2016. The writer is hinting that Shimon Peres was not harassed by the media (like Netanyahu is today) because he was a leader of the Israeli left-wing.This arises from a claim that the media in Israel is left-leaning.
#Corruption #Politics #Law_and_Order