"A meeting was held between the Israeli Police and a few representatives of the families of the Shuafat Refugee Camp regarding:
1. Demolition of all the booths in front of Al-Awfar supermarket, meaning from Abu Al’Uzz’s booths to the entrance of the camp.
2. The opening of a crossing to Ras Khamis in the next month from four to six pm
3. Improving Al-Jidar Street within the next three months to ease traffic.
4. Expediting the opening of the new crossing for residents of Anata and adjacent areas in the area of A-Zaim in front of Issawiya
5. Formation of a quick response squad under the name, Shomer Hashuna (neighborhood watch), which will be established in conjunction with the Israeli police to work in the camp, in order to arrest drug and weapons dealers and mitigate all issues relating to theft
Are you for or against?”
– Shuafat Refugee Camp
– Great congratulations]